How do you manage a seamless, branded customer experience across an ever-increasing number of multiple channels?
7 Keys To Designing Branded Customer Experiences | Branding Strategy Insider
- Systemic Eloquence — Good Systems Are Not Good Enough — Why Systemic Eloquence Should Be Your Goal http://feeds.inc.com/~r/home/updates/~3/kNsXbtgcX4k/story01.htm [...]
- Dealing with Customer Data. Lots of i... — Customers Require More and CRM Systems Can Help http://www.crm-daily.com/story.xhtml?story_id=100901 [...]
- Shaping Your Brand Image — In Branding, Nothing Is Neutral. Use These 3 Tactics to Shape Your Brand Image. http://www.entrepreneur.com/video/271005 [...]
- The Importance of Information Archite... — UX is an important element of IA. Read more if you don't know what that [...]
- Procrastination Sucks. But It’s... — We all get burnt out from time to time. It’s in our nature as creatives. But it’s something we need to learn how to deal with, not agonize over. What To Do When You Lose Motivation as a Designer http://speckyboy.com/2016/01/29/lose-motivation-designer/ [...]